Friday, June 13, 2008

"WHY CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG?"


This is Miss G from Little House of Music and I just want to know why we all can't get along together on this wonderful earth of ours?
If a ferret and a cat can love each other why then do we humans have so many problems getting along with each other?
I have a huge bird feeder in my yard and at times there are eight different species of birds eating together plus the squirrels. They don't fight and start wars, they get along beautifully.
When religion is all about loving and caring and sharing why do so many wars start because of religion? I just don't get it, I don't understand at all.
I think every one in our world needs to start thinking from their hearts and not from their heads! And every one needs to stop being so greedy!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: