Monday, June 2, 2008

"MY CHILD PRODIGY "STAR" STUDENT?"


Brandon met his match when he met me, Miss G! Brandon is not only a child prodigy but a little "TURKEY!" At Little House of Music I put a piece of music up in front of him that he has never played and he plays it immediately. He has a great future in music if I can keep him focused on his music! He is precious and I really enjoy teaching him, but he is my "Challenge" student! I wish there were a way for me to tell him (that he would understand now) at his age of eight about how great his "GIFT" of music really is! He is very intelligent which makes him a little "Turkey!" I'm sure you all know what I mean! Sometimes is takes me a few minutes to get him to sit on the piano bench instead of lying on the piano bench!
I'm very proud of him, isn't he just too cute? As all of my students I love him very much.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: