Thursday, June 5, 2008

"THE MOTHER OF THE YEAR"


The picture is of Robin and myself, Miss G hugging at our "Songs of May Party" after she was given the "Mother of the Year Award." Robin has three children who all takes piano lessons from me at Little House of Music and only one piano at home. Just imagine how does she do it? The children are prepared for their lessons every week plus Breezy has dancing five days a week and Kieran and Branell have soccer or soccer practice all the time. Oh, I forgot about the homework these children have every night. I'm truly amazed at her parenting skills. I wonder, did she have lessons? I know there is never enough time for all of them considering Robin and her husband both work full time jobs.
When you are about to pull your hair out about one of your two children having a problem please think about Robin and just shake your head and laugh it off!
Hats off to you Robin. You have done an excellent job with your children. I love you all.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: