Thursday, June 19, 2008

"BROADWAY BOUND"


Miss G and her Little House of Music show team are BROADWAY BOND! Our Broadway show how has nine songs finished for our Broadway Show named "LYRIC AND LORE." What fun we are having. We are all helping each other with our songs and script.
This is the first Broadway Show I have ever worked on. I have written books, Little House of Music animation scripts and written over 5,000 songs but this is the first Broadway Show. I wish I would have started with the Broadway Shows. It's all of the above together with my favorite type of music Broadway show music.
Hallie, Madison, Louis and myself, Miss G think about our script and songs all the time. It's like we are inside of the show!
Whatever happens with "Lyric and Lore" will happen but we are better because we are writing it! It's a challenge! It's like my students are at a summer creative writing camp!!
I can't wait for you all to see and hear "Lyric and Lore."
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: