Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"WE HAVE A FLOWER BOY AND A FLOWER GIRL AT LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC"


It's Miss G again with Little House of Music and we do have a flower boy and a flower girl at Little House of Music.
Who ever has the first lesson of the day, a boy or a girl they bring in a "Hibiscus" flower from my yard and place it in my Hibiscus flower holder. We have fresh flowers everyday in our music studio.
This Hibiscus is a double peach Hibiscus. I have fifteen different colors and varieties of Hibiscus plants in my yard. I have red, orange, peach, pink, yellow, red and white, white, plus some two color Hibiscus flowers. Most of the leaves on my Hibiscus plants are dark green but I do have some that have green and while leaves.
Hibiscus grow very well here in Florida. Actually they flourish under the beautiful sun. At any given time I have about twenty five Hibiscus blooming in my yard everyday.
There are well over 170 different species of the Hibiscus plant. I wish I had every color. I'm been looking everywhere for a purple one.
My students have more fun running all over the yard to pick out their special Hibiscus of the day.
We do have fun here at piano lessons!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: