Sunday, June 22, 2008

"OUR OWN MISS MADISON TAKES NEW YORK CITY BY STORM!"











Hi, this is Miss G from Little House of Music and I'm jealous! My Madison got to visit New York City for a whole week with her parents and she got to see "WICKED," The Untold Story Of The Witches From Oz. Oh, how I want to see "Wicked!"
All the pictures are of Madison at the theatre where she saw "Wicked" and inside the theatre at the "Wicked" clock! The picture on the right is of Greshwin Theatre! How Cool!
Madison and I both have the sound track from the hit Broadway Show "Wicked" and we both love all the music.
Madison brought me a "Wicked" coffee mug which I'm using right now to drink my morning coffee from, a program and her ticket! I'm so happy Madison got to see the show, it will help us all out while we write our own Broadway Show, "Lyric and Lore."
Madison lived in New York City for nine years and next week she will be moving to Hawaii from Florida. I can't even put how I feel about her leaving into words except I could sit right here now and cry!
We are planning on writing each other and calling each other all the time and she is still going to take piano lessons from me via "MAC" computer! How cool is this going to be. I'm sure you will hear a lot more about Madison and our Florida to Hawaii piano lessons!
Madison, Miss G loves you with all my heart and you will always be with me even though you are in beautiful Hawaii! I just must visit!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: