Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"WE HAVE OUR OWN "MISTAKE" CATCHER"


A friend from Belgium sent me, Miss G this beautiful and huge Dream Catcher. I've never seen one this large. I immediately thought it would be great for my students to see it when they came to lessons at Little House of Music so I hung it over my piano. Of course the kids love it and talk about it all the time.
One day one of my students, Justin said, "Miss G you should change the name from Dream Catcher to Mistake Catcher because we make mistakes at the piano!" I said what a wonderful idea! How clever of Justin to come up with that. Smart Child! So now we don't have to worry about making mistakes on the piano here at Little House of Music, the "Mistake Catcher" just catches them and the mistakes go away!
Thanks Justin, you made the dream catcher a very useful item, after all we don't sleep at the piano but we do sometimes goof when we play the piano!
Who would have ever thought? A "MISTAKE CATCHER!"
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: