Monday, June 30, 2008

"THEY ARE OFF TO HAWAII TO LIVE!"


Miss G from Little House of Music is very sad on this Monday morning. One of my favorite families is already at the Orlando Airport headed to their new home in Hawaii. Hawaii is not just a little flight it's like traveling to the moon!
In the back is Mother Rose on left and Dr. Alan on the right and in the front is Miss Kelly and on the right is my Miss Madison.
Three years ago I received a phone call from Rose about piano lessons for Madison. At the time Madison wasn't sure if she wanted to continue taking lessons and Rose told her let's give it one more try. Madison studied in NYC with another teacher before moving to Florida. We all met and Madison and I became the best of friends not just piano coach and student. Madison went from playing pretty good to becoming a pianist. She was our "Student of the Year" here at Little House of Music and has become a songwriter. We just connected in many ways. Anyway, I just am so sad to see them move. I'll have to admit that I'm also a little jealous, I'd love to live in Hawaii!
Dr. Alan promised me 20 new students in Hawaii in the first two weeks he is there! I just might take him up on the offer!
Dr. Alan got a great job offer from a hospital there that he just couldn't refuse and Rose who is a nurse will also be working at the same hospital. Rose has the perfect name, she is a "Rose!" What a wonderful family they are. Kelly is a drummer and a very good one at that. From the first time I met them it was like I've known them my whole life. They will be missed even thought we will be calling and E-mailing all the time and I'm going to continue to teach Madison every week via Internet. How very cool this will be.
I wish them all the best and I know they will just fit in perfectly in Hawaii. They are the kind of people who would fit in anywhere they went.
Madison will be six hours behind me and Lore in Belgium is six hours ahead of me. How in the world am I going to figure all this out?
I'll be waiting patiently to hear from them, then maybe they won't be so far away!
I Love Them All Very Much!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: