Thursday, June 26, 2008

"IT'S A GIRL" MISS G WILL BE "GRAMMY" FOR THE FOURTH TIME"


Miss G with Little House of Music is so excited. My son Chris and his wife Catherine are going to have a baby girl! They just found out the sex yesterday. Miss Mahri Cate is due to arrive November 9, 2008. Our family is having a contest to see who picks the right date when Mahri really does arrive.
I must go shopping for "PINK" today!
I had the phone right next to the piano yesterday morning while I was teaching, patiently waiting to get the phone call from my son. I never have the phone and never talk on the phone when I'm teaching so I explained to all my students why I had the phone with me. I said, "when the phone rings I'll find out if I'm going to be a grandmother or a grandfather!" My students took a few minutes to figure that one out! My one student said, "Miss G won't you be a grandmother regardless if it's a boy or a girl?" I said, "yes, I just wanted to see if you were paying attention to me!"
Anyway, there is lots of excitement in our family. Catherine is from England so we have excitement in two different countries! This is cool.
By the way Mahri was Catherine's grandmothers name. I think it's a precious new name that I never heard of before.
Mahri weighs 13 ounces as of yesterday. I'm so excited!
Stay tuned for all the updates on Miss Mahri, I bet she will have long fingers and be a pianist!
Thanks Chris and Catherine for giving me another grandchild to love.
Mom,Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: