Friday, June 13, 2008

"OUR PRESIDENTAL ELECTIONS SHOULD BE LIKE THE MISS AMERICA PAGEANT"





































This is only my opinion, one person, Miss G from Little House of Music.
I really don't want to vote for either Presidential Candidate this election, but it is my duty as an American citizen to cast my vote.
Our presidential election should be exactly like our Miss America Pageant, then we would have more candidates to choose from.
Every state should elect one candidate and just like the Miss America Pageant vote and get it down to ten, then five and then the new President!
I think our two party system stinks. Here we all are again, having to pick the lesser of the two evils for President of our GREAT country! I have always voted for the candidate I like the best, not the party they represent.
When Jefferson and the guys wrote the Constitution for our county just how did they know what is was going to be like in the year 2008? I hardly think they were that intelligent! Our world is constantly changing and not for the better. That nasty word GREED is what our world is filled with today.
We have plenty of oil in the United States, why do we need the middle east's oil? What in the world is wrong with our politicians? I feel so sorry for the young parents of today. How in the world can they make ends meet when they have to pay $4.00 for a gallon of gas, which in turn makes every thing else more expensive!
It's a no brainer that we need money every year for abused children and the elderly. Why must we wait until the legislative session votes on a budget every year to see if there is going to be any money for the children and the elderly? The money needs to always be available.
I have been so disgusted with this years election and the news media. They cause most of all the problems we have. The people voted for George Washington and Abraham Lincoln with no help at all from the news media. They are nothing but trouble makers. They just love to make a mountain out of a molehill.
I just hope we have a better selection for our new president in the year 2012!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: