Thursday, June 12, 2008

"TIPS ON ADDING COLOR TO YOUR SONGS"




Hi, this is Miss G with Little House of Music. I'm going to give you a wonderful tip for when you are writing a song.
"ADD COLOR!"
Our world is filled with color, just look at a rainbow. Add colors to your songs when writing.
For Example: I see the color red when I'm writing a song that's loud and fast, I see the color yellow when the song is calm and slow that I'm writing.
Everyone thinks of colors differently, so when you are writing take a moment and think, what color would I say this part of my song is, believe me it helps so much in your creativity and songwriting.
You should also add colors to your words, if you write lyrics. I can see different colors in the lyrics I write. It is very creative to see colors when you write and believe me your song will be much better.
Remember, you are only as good as your last song!
Enjoy and write a song and add the color!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: