Monday, June 23, 2008

"SUZIE AND SONNY ARE GETTING BIG AND INTO TROUBLE"




Miss G from Little House of Music must pick up toys and prizes all over the house from my students award basket. Apparently Miss Suzie on the left and Mr. Sonny on the right think everything in the basket is theirs. It took me a little while to realize why they were getting into the prize basket every night while I slept! Well, one of the items I choose for my students prize basket was glow in the dark lizards! I guess they got me! I call them my two little white rats! My husband Paul calls Suzie a little beast! It's so cute, the minute Paul gets at his computer Miss Suzie jumps on his lap and stays there the whole time and whatever I'm doing Mr. Sonny is right in the middle messing ever thing up! They are so precious you just can't help but love them! Sonny is now much bigger than his sister Suzie and has long hair and a big beautiful fluffy tail. He's beautiful but it hard to beat Suzie's big beautiful "Blue Sparkling" eyes.
They don't play the piano very much, I think that is scares them when they make noise on the keys. With all my students playing everyday you think by now they would be used to the piano sound.
Anyway, glow in the dark lizards are a wonderful toy for your cat!
Miss G Little House of Music

1 comment:

Mr. Sonny said...

Miss G, Is think your need to works on your grammar.