Friday, June 6, 2008

"FATHER WHO PICKS ON ME THE MOST AWARD"




At our Little House of Music "Songs of May" party we not only had the most wonderful "Mother of the Year" award we had the "Father Who Picks On Me The Most Award!" Can you imagine he picks on Miss G? The same father won it two years in a row! At our Christmas party Norman, Louis father won the smallest and worst looking poinsettia plant I could find. This May at the party Norman won the worst looking Red Petunia I could find! I watered it when I got it home which was a mistake because it started to look better!
Needless to say, Norman, Louis and I have the most fun at music lessons! Norman does pick on me but it's all in fun, this is the only way I know how to get him back!
The picture on the left is of Norman receiving his poor looking Petunia at our party and the picture on the right is of Norman and me, Miss G on the piano bench at one of Louis's piano lessons. We learn, but we sure do have fun at piano lessons!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: