Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"MEET ONE OF OUR "STARS", MR. BRANELL"


Hi, this is Miss G and some of my students will do just about anything to get out of playing the piano! Just kidding of course! Our own handsome Mr. Branell, broke his arm one week before our Little House of Music "Songs of May" party. He was so ready to play at the party, he knew his songs perfectly. I'm so sorry Branell. The hot summer and in a cast! Even though couldn't play his songs, Branell still joined us at the party, he just couldn't pass up the good food!
Branell has been a student at Little House of Music and coached by me, Miss G for eight years. He started his musical career at age four and he is now twelve. He first took Little House of Music and then went on to private lessons. Branell is a wonderful student and has taken off with his piano performance. You Go Branell! Branell also plays a mean game of soccer and is an outstanding student at school. Branell is like my own son and I love him very much. Good luck with the arm and I'll be looking forward to seeing you back at lessons.
Hugs, Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: