Thursday, June 26, 2008

"FOUR "STAR" STUDENTS AT LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC"


I never had this much fun when I took music lessons! This is Miss G from Little House of Music.
The picture is of four of my students I'm coaching. Left to right, Madison, Raven, Maddie and her sister on her lap, Sydney.
Madison is one of our professional pianist that you have heard a lot about already, Raven is playing very well, she has only been taking for six months. Just look at her outfit! She always comes to class looking like she stepped out of a magazine! Isn't she precious?
I have a funny story about the two sister Maddie and Sydney. Sydney is five and took Little House of Music and is just about ready to go into level one. Well, this summer Maddie age seven decided she also wanted to play the piano. At lesson time last week Maddie said, Miss G, "I didn't understand this and Sydney wouldn't help me!" The older sister asking for help from the younger sister, how cool! Sydney has taken off at the piano and really is playing very well at five years old. I told Maddie that she will caught up real soon with Sydney! Sydney knows every bit of theory she is supposed to know at her level, but then Sydney is a lucky one, she took Little House of Music first before she started to play the piano and at her first private music lesson already knew all the notes and timing.
You Go Sydney!
Enjoy the picture and thank you parents for sharing your children with me, I love them all very much.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: