Thursday, June 26, 2008

"OUR OWN MINNIE PEARL, MISS MADISON!"




Madison you look splendid in purple! You really should have purchased the hat! This is Miss G from Little House of Music and this is my Madison on a shopping spree at a "Thrift Shop!" Madison went with me to take things to drop off and of course we had to shop! I just had to take this picture of her in that hat!
Just in case you forgot, Madison was our "Student of the Year" this year at Little House of Music and Minnie Pearl was a star in Nashville who always wore a hat with the price tag still on it! I got to meet her one day while in Nashville eating lunch. She was a great lady, very funny and was at the Grand Old Opera many, many times.
This is just a great picture of Madison and I had to share it with you.
Enjoy,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: