Sunday, June 1, 2008

"BEETHOVEN'S "PRESTO AGITATO" WINNER!


Miss G here, in an earlier post I told you about the contest we were having at Little House of Music to see which of our students could play "Just" the first page of Ludwig Van Beethoven's, "Presto Agitato." The winner would get a $20.00 bill at our Little House of Music "Songs of May" party. The song is very difficult with five sharps and played very fast or "Presto" in music.
For three months I kept asking my students how they were coming along with the song? Well, I never had any good comments from my students, they all said it was too difficult. I'd say, just learn the first measure and try to play the song!
We had only one person who could play any of the song at our party. Guess who? Yes, you are correct, Miss Madison won the competition and the $20.00. Madison stole the show at Little House of Music! The picture is of Madison and me, Miss G after I gave her the $20.00 bill.
Hard work pays off and Madison is a very hard worker and very determined to do her best in every opportunity that comes her way.
At the present time Madison has more money than I do, poor Miss G!!!
You go Madison! And never quit! Again, I am so very proud of you.
Love and Hugs Always,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: