Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"WHAT A WONDERFUL E-MAIL TO RECEIVE!"

Hi, this is Miss G:
Below is an E-mail I received from one of the parents at Little House of Music after our "Songs of May Party!" It brought tears to my eyes and made me so glad I'm who I am!
Miss G,
It was a wonderful party and the food and drink were excellent as were all the STARS!!

After the party, Breezy went to Megan's house for a sleep over. I picked her up today and guess what?? The two of them have decided to write a song for a duet for next year's party -- with lyrics! If they really follow through with this, we will have to find time to get them together with you to look things over. I think this is sooooo cool. The two of them are really talented girls. I will keep you posted.

Thank you sooooooooooo much for the Mom award. You are truly an awesome teacher -- coach -- and if I was thinking yesterday I would have told the world how you inspire us to work with our kids. I have never met anyone with as much kindness and patience for kids as I see in you. Some days my kids make me want to pull my hair out but you just laugh with them and move on. We will miss you over the summer but will keep the piano busy here at home until we see you again in the fall.

Have a safe trip next week and a wonderful summer.

Robin
I am so lucky to get to do the things I love with children.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: