Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"MEET OR STAR MISS ELISE"




Meet our up coming model, isn't she beautiful! Miss G with Little House of Music would like you to meet our Elise.
Elise is a pianist, she already plays very well, she's one of my students that adds colors to her songs and has a wonderful touch when she plays. She doesn't bang the keys, her touch with her fingers makes the piano sing. Elise played "Part of Your World" at our "Songs of May" party. Elise is also on our "Two Octaves of Kids" CD. She composed a beautiful song.
Not only does Elise excel at the piano, she is a great student with very high grades in school. Elise also plays the Viola in the school orchestra and runs the 800 meter relay and 100 meter relay on her schools track team, plus she is a cheerleader for her school. You Go Girl!
All these activities make me tired just writing about them!
This summer she has already held a cheer leading boot camp and is soon off to Atlanta, Georgia where she will help her church mission for a week with the inner city kids. What a wonderful thing foa a teenager to do when you are on summer vacation. Help someone else! I'm very proud of you Elise.
Elise has made teaching very special for me. As I sit and listen to her play now and think back when I taught her where middle C was on the piano, from then to now, I've earned several million dollars not to mention all the hugs, laughter and smiles at lessons. I consider Elise a friend of mine as I do her whole family. What wonderful people! Mom and Dad, thank you for sharing Elise with me. I love her and love coaching her on the piano. She will always be one of my special students.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: