Friday, June 20, 2008

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANNE"


This is Miss G with Little House of Music and I want everyone in the world today to sing Happy Birthday to my life long friend Jeanne. I have no picture yet but I'll post it the minute I get it.
Jeanne and I grew up together, she lived across the street. Of course we just looked at each other until we were old enough to cross the street when we were about 13! We had the coolest park right down the street from where we lived but that was also unheard of for us to go to the park and play. Now we are talking about the 50's not the year 2008! Guess Mother's will always be the same!
Jeanne and I have shared laughter, vacations, lunches, dinners, holidays and tears together. Now that's a friend. If we need each other for any reason we are always there for each other.
I love you Jeanne and I hope this year will be the best year ever for you, have tons of fun, and stay healthy.
I send a million hugs and kisses to you in good old PA.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: