Friday, June 13, 2008

"WEATHER ALERT-IT FINALLY RAINED!"




Hi, Miss G from Little House of Music wants to share her excitement. After six long weeks it finally rained. I got up this morning it was pouring down rain! The trees, grass and flowers are smiling this morning. They finally got a bath! I was just about to give up hope that it would ever rain again!
I told my student Michael last night when he was here for piano lessons with me, Miss G at Little House of Music it was going to rain because he FINALLY finished his Theory Book!!! And it rained!
Our earth is truly amazing, one state is flooding and the next state is dry as a bone.
Thank you for the rain, but we still need more. The pitter-patter of the rain on the roof top is a most beautiful sound. My yard and I are happy this morning!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: