Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"JUST A FEW OF MISS G'S FLOWERS"




Hi, it's Miss G again! Growing flowers and plants is a passion of mine. I would prefer a cutting from a friend's flower or I prefer to buy the plants on sale that look like they are about to die! I really enjoy planting seeds and watching them grow up and flourish. The best tomato and pepper plants I have ever grown are the seeds from tomato's or pepper's we have brought at the store and we didn't eat them in time. I just take the seed out of them and plant them and watch them grow until it's time to eat the first tomato or pepper. It really is a lot of fun to watch new life grow. Little House of Music is surrounded by flowers!
The pictures are of cuttings I got from a friend and either rooted them in water or used root tone to get them to grow. They are some of my prize possessions.
ENJOY!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: