Monday, August 4, 2008

"MISS G'S TWO TEENAGE GIRLS!"







Miss G with Little House of Music has two peas in a pod! Look at these girls and you would think they were sisters! They look a like, they breath a like, they act a like, they like the same things and they dress a like, and the most important thing is that they have so much fun together.
The beauty on the left is my granddaughter Darrien and the beauty on the right is my student and friend Hallie. Every year when Darrien comes down from Tennessee to visit me she and Hallie are together all the time! I really think Darrien comes down to see Hallie and not me!
Both of these girls are just beautiful and very talented on the piano. Every summer I get to find out what's cool and what is NOT cool! It really is like all three of us are like sisters which makes me very happy to included in their conversations and shopping. I am be reliving my childhood!
I love both of these two girls with all my heart.
Enjoy the pictures.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: