Thursday, August 14, 2008

"MISS G'S NATALIE-GRAMMY ARE YOU SURE SNOW WHITE WON'T HURT ME?"


Miss G with Little House of Music and my granddaughter Natalie with Snow White.
While at the Orlando airport when my other granddaughter Darrien was leaving to return to Tennessee Natalie and her brother Braden and I walked around the airport and of course had to go into all the Disney, Spider man and Sea World shops.
We came across beautiful Snow White. Natalie wanted so badly to sit next to her and get her picture taken but just wasn't sure she would be safe. I kept telling her it would be OK but this is as close as she would get! I think she was scared the seven dwarf's were going to get her!Aren't kids just absolutely wonderful!!! She looks like she is scared to death!
Anyway, I was lucky enough to get this one picture of my Natalie with Snow White!
Enjoy,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: