Thursday, August 7, 2008

"MISS G'S STUDENT, AUNT KAREN!"




Miss G here with Little House of Music.
My student Karen is an Aunt! Emilykay Rose is her niece and Karen is loving it! Aren't they both precious? I hope Emilykay Rose has her Aunt Karen's beautiful blue eyes!
Karen is 11 and going into the 6Th grade this year. She is an excellent pianist and is now working on adding different colors to her songs, which is better known as dynamics!
Karen who used to live here now comes for lessons from Vero Beach. She is getting so good on the piano that I'll soon have to find her a gig in Vero Beach!
I love babies and I hope Aunt Karen brings her niece to every lesson! Won't be anytime at all and Emilykay will be taking Little House of Music!
I love you Aunt Karen!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: