Friday, August 29, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC IS STARTING NEW CLASSES!"


Hi, Miss G here with Little House of Music. In two weeks I'm starting three new Little House of Music classes. One is a "Free" class for disabled and handicap children. For years my chosen charity was "My Refuge" for abused and neglected children, but they have now closed so I need a new adventure in my life. So I have chosen a free Little House of Music class for challenged children. It takes 10 weeks to get through level one of Little House of Music but it may take us twice that long but it doesn't matter if it's 40 lessons. Music will be wonderful for these special children. I can already see their smiles! This class will be held on Monday's from 4:30 until 5:30.
The other two classes are for children ages 3-6. One will be held every Tuesday from 4:00 until 5:00 and the other class will be held on Wednesdays at the same time.
It's time to get these little one's learning music Mom's and Dad's!
For any of the three classes call 777-7192 to sign up your child for level one of Little House of Music.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: