Sunday, August 31, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC AND I THINK "McCAIN READ MY BLOG ON HIM!"




Miss G with Little House of Music congratulates McCain for his Vice President pick and running mate.
Of course at first I thought it would have been wonderful if Hillary would have changed parties and became McCain's running mate but I'm just as happy with his pick as I would have been if he had picked Hillary!
I am not a women's libber by any means but this is going to be so cool! Let's just keep this election one of the most unbelievable elections in our Country's history! What next???
Whomever thought of Sarah Palin as McCain's running mate deserves a "Gold" medal. I can hardly wait to get to the voting machine in November.
There should be a movie make about this election called; "ARE YOU BELIEVING THIS!"
Best of luck to all the candidates and may they all remain safe.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: