Sunday, August 31, 2008

MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC---"MEET THE NEXT GENE KRUPA"







Miss G with Little House of Music introduces the next Gene Krupa!
These pictures are of one of my "Star" students Mr. Jack.
I have been teaching Jack for just about all of his life. Jack and I are buddies and great friends.
Although I do not teach the drums, I have a drum set in my music room for the enjoyment of my students. Well, last week at Jack's piano lesson he decided to get down on the drums! His Mother, Patricia and myself just let him do his thing until we could NO longer stand it!!! Please take notice to the lollipop in his mouth!
My Jack was born with the gift of music. It's in every part of him, he is a natural and really was playing the drums very well. So now not only is Jack a very creative and talented pianist he is a drummer as well.
I told him Mother that I'd be more than happy for Jack to take the drum set to their home and start playing, I even have a teacher for him! I wish you could have seen his Mother's face! Of course she said no!
How are we ever going to have another Gene Krupa if no one plays the drums because the drums are too noisy! I'm going to offer the drums to Jack again this week!
Jack is so precious and has the longest eye lashes I've ever seen. Why do the boys always get the long beautiful lashes?
I have enjoyed teaching Jack and his brother Justin for years now and I also just love the whole family. They are truly special people.
All the girls think Jack and Justin are really cute but I'm the only one that gets a hug from them every week!
I'm looking forward to another drum solo on Thursday!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: