Sunday, August 17, 2008

"MISS G'S NEW GRANDDAUGHTER MAHRI CATE'S ROOM"







Miss G here with Little House of Music. What a great color combination for my new granddaughter Mahri Cate's room. Pink and brown, that is really cool. They have so many different items and colors now from when I have my children.
Grammy (or Miss G) just loves the beetle bug and the monkey and especially the "Love" sign. By the looks of the crib Mahri is already spoiled and she isn't even due until November 9, 2008 and believe me we can't wait! Holding Mahri for the first time will be a highlight in my life.
Just wanted to share the beginning of this precious new nursery which isn't finished yet! I can't wait to see it when it's finished!
Mother Catherine you are doing a wonderful job. You should be an interior decorator!
Love and hugs from Grammy, Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: