Friday, August 22, 2008

"MISS G WITH LILTTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC-BILL YOU ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO ME!"







Miss G with Little House of Music gets NO respect! Bill you are not paying attention to me!
While at the beach, taking pictures, hunting sea glass and enjoying the beautiful day before Fay the tropical storm came to visit us, Bill who is my webmaster and myself were having a great conversation or at least I thought so! Check out my new website: http://www.littlehouseofmusic.com/. It's really coming along beautifully, Bill is doing a GREAT job! It soon will be finished and I'm excited, plus we are having a fun time doing it!
While I'm talking away, Bill must have been looking at his feet! I guess his feet were more important than whatever I was saying!!!
I think these are really cute pictures. Plus you get to see the beautiful ocean.
Finally, Bill looks at me and he finally answers me! I can't even remember what I was saying now so it must not have been important anyway!!!
Enjoy our Beautiful Beach.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: