Friday, August 22, 2008

"MISS G'S AND ROSE'S CHRISTMAS TREES BOND!"











Miss G with Little House of Music has a wonderful story to tell you.
When Madison's family moved to Hawaii, Madison's mother Rose gave me her plants to keep for her in case they ever move back. Boy, I wish they would!
Anyway, their first Christmas in Florida while they were waiting for their new house to be built they lived in an apartment. Instead of getting a big Christmas Tree they brought a Norfolk Pine for their Christmas Tree. That's the same thing that happened to me 18 years ago!
My Norfolk Pine is the huge one and theirs is the one in the pot! It only took one day for the two Norfolk pines to be together and they bonded. I guess I'll now have to plant theirs next to mine!
These are pictures of our two Christmas trees together and I think it is very special, I'm actually honored to have their Christmas Tree!
I think I will decorated both of them this Christmas. Even though they are in Hawaii we'll be celebrating Christmas together this year.
I sure do miss that family and my special girl Madison!
Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy our beautiful Norfolk Pines!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: