Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"MISS G WELCOMES LOGAN BACK TO LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC!"




Miss G with Little House of Music is so excited that my Logan has returned back home! The Flordia Gator's biggest fan has returned to Florida!
Logan's Dad was in the United States Air Force and was transferred to Cheyenne, Wyoming for two years.
The minute they returned to Florida I received a wonderful phone call. My Logan was back! It was like he was gone forever. Logan is now 12 and in the sixth grade. When he left we had a party for him and of course anytime Miss G says goodbye she cries!

Besides playing the paino Logan enjoys football, kickball and dogs and cats.
Logan continued with piano lessons while he was gone. I always write on all my students new songs, play your scales 5,000 times a week! I want them to realize just how important the scales are. Well anyway, his new teacher looked at the books he was using when he took from me and she asked him, "Did your other piano teacher really make you play your scales 5,000 times!" Logan laughed and say no, she just wants us to play them a lot of times every week.
If I put play your scales 50 times a week they might do it five times, but by putting 5,000 times they play their scales a lot more than five times a week!
It looks like Logan grew a foot while he was gone. That good old Wyoming air! He looks so good to me I had to have 5,000 hugs!
Welcome home Logan! We have so many exciting songs to learn and so much theory to learn and so many more scales to learn! I better stop or he'll leave again!
We are going to have so much fun!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: