Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"MISS G'S LONG DISTANCE TEACHING!"







Miss G here with Little House of Music. This is a first for me, long distance teaching, but it's just the beginning.
These picture are of Madison my student in Hawaii. I took these picture's at her last piano lesson on the Internet. This is a picture of my private music lesson with Madison on the computer screen. I was amazed at how well it turned out.
Madison and I both have signed up with SKYPE and we both have a camera and a microphone on our computers. SKYPE is free! Yes, it's free, you can talk to anyone anywhere in the world for free and see them. Isn't this cool?
I'll soon be able to teach every child in the world Little House of Music. Parents around the world can purchase the Little House of Music book with a keyboard and the two Grammy Nominated Cd's and a DVD of me teaching Little House of Music. You child can soon learn Little House of Music at home and you can save money on gas! We are only a few weeks away, so get ready parents!
I'm so happy I still get to see my Madison every week. I thought when she moved to Hawaii it would be a long time until I'd get to see her. SKYPE is really a great way to keep in touch or even teach music lessons!
Enjoy, Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: