Friday, August 22, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC!"




Miss G with Little House of Music and I bet you have never seen a receipt this long!
I was out shopping and came across this big sale for my student's prize basket.
The student's prize basket is overflowing! I got so much stuff I can't get it all in my huge basket.
Boy, do the students have fun digging around in there to get a prize. Every time they pass a book they get a prize, every time they pass from one level to another they get five prizes. If they are student of the week they get five prizes, and on their birthday they get five prizes. All I do is buy prizes!!!
The prize basket is just one more reason that music is so much fun here at Little House of Music.
If you stop by to visit I'll probably allow you to pick out a prize!
Rewards are the name of the game. Who wants to work hard without getting a pay check or an award? Just one more reason my students do so well!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: