Thursday, August 14, 2008

"MISS G LOSES AGAIN THIS YEAR!"


Miss G with Little House of Music loses the summer card tournament again!
Pictured is my granddaughter Darrien with a smile on her face because she won the "Summer Card Tournament" again this summer.
Darrien, Paul and I start the card tournament every year as soon as Darrien gets here from Tennessee and every year she wins! I should have never taught her the game when she was five! Just kidding of course. We just all love to play cards and cards we play, every minute we can while Darrien is here.
In case you are wondering what she has in her hand, it's the cat's treats, while Darrien is here she likes to spoil our cats. She was headed to give them all some right after she won the last card game of the summer!
Paul and I have until next summer to practice! Darrien is a hard one to beat at cards. I keep telling her she is just "Lucky!"
Enjoy,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: