Friday, August 15, 2008

"MISS G'S NEW WEBSITE IS ALMOST FINISHED!"







Miss G with Little House of Music is very excited. Take a look at my new homepage. http://www.littlehouseofmusic.com/
You can get to my blogs from there. We will soon have a real live keyboard on the homepage and all you'll have to do is click on the heart and you'll hear the story about Mr. and Mrs. Clef's wedding. We are having all kinds of fun music games for children to play. When it's finished it will be a top of the line website. It's so wonderful to work with people who are expertise in their business. My new webmaster Bill Gebhard-Webraven Inc. webmaster@webraven.net has saved Miss G from a complete disaster. I had just recently hired someone else to update my website and it was a total disaster, the homepage looked like a third grader did it but Bill came to my rescue and now my homepage looks like a "Masterpiece!" If you are considering getting a website or updating your old one please by all means call Bill at 321-369-9790. I guarantee you won't be sorry.
Take a look and let me know what you think of my new website. Needless to Miss G or me is so excited I'm worst than a kid going to Disney! The picture is off our Little House of Music Level One Fun Student Book and Bill my webmaster.
Enjoy and sign my, Miss G's guestbook when it's up and play music games and play the piano! This is so COOL!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: