Saturday, August 16, 2008

"MISS G RECEIVES PHONE CALL OF A LIFETIME"








Miss G with Little House of Music receives phone call of a lifetime!
Who else would call me as he is walking in the Olympic Stadium better known as the "Bird Nest" in Beijing, China, who else would think of me, who else would take their time to call me on such an exciting time in his life? Yes, my son Chris!
My very first phone call ever from China! For him to think of calling me at such an important time in his life makes (Miss G) his Mom so very happy and proud that my son loves me so very much. I can actually see him walking into the stadium with a smile on his face, shoulders back, head high and feeling very proud of himself.
Chris calling me was a very kind gesture on his part. I must have raised him well!
Thank you for calling your Mom Chris! It was the highlight of the year!
I love you Chris, please get home safely! GO USA!
Miss G (Mom) Little House of Music

No comments: