Sunday, August 17, 2008

"MISS G WITH A LOOK AT REAL PRINCESSES"


Miss G with Little House of Music wants you to see what real "Princesses" looks like from Belgium.
We have my dear friend Lore with her Belgium friends, Febe, Elke, Jonne, Seval and Mariska. Beautiful girls with beautiful names.
I'll help you all find my "Lore!"
On the top frame left to right Lore is the number seven picture, on the bottom frame, left to right Lore is number two and six picture. All these friends for years are all going their separate ways to college. One is coming to the USA and going to college in Michigan, all the others will all be going to different college's in Belgium.
I think it's sad that these beautiful princesses will be split up after all their lives of being together. "BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT A TRUE FRIEND WILL NEVER EVER LEAVE YOU!"
Good luck to all you Princesses where ever you may be and whatever you may be studying.
Miss G from Little House of Music wishes you all the best and write to me because I already know you all, Lore tells me everything!!!

No comments: