Thursday, August 21, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC---CAN YOU DO THIS?"




Meet one of Miss G's "STAR" and outstanding student with Little House of Music plus a "STAR" dancer!
Miss Breezy came to her lesson straight from dance class. She looked so beautiful I just had to take pictures! When she put her leg up like that I was truly amazed. I have never been able to do that, have you?
Breezy must be as good of a dancer as she is a pianist! She has two older brothers that also take piano lessons from me. I told Breezy that I think she is going to pass both of her brothers on the piano, this will get the boys playing more!!!
Breezy is in the fourth grade and is an excellent student. I believe that the reason Breezy does so well in school, piano and dancing is because that is the only things she does, so that is what she concentrates on. Some of my students do so many extra activities that they are spread way to thin and really don't excel at anything they do.
It came a time with my two children that I said, OK, you have tried all these different things now lets just pick two and lets be good at your favorite two things. It worked!
Breezy looks so precious on the piano bench. Her posture is perfect, her back is perfectly straight when she plays. She can't wait to get on the piano bench because Breezy is proud of herself for playing her songs so well. Plus, she gives the best hugs!
I'm going to work on getting my leg up that high today! Let me know if any of you can do that!
I love you Breezy. Keep up the GREAT work!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: