Saturday, August 16, 2008

"MISS G WITH ANIMAL DAY!"







Miss G here with Little House of Music.
Today is animal day!
My dear friend Lore from Belgium sent me these pictures of her cat, dog and favorite bird.
Lore wrote this to me:
Here is pictures of my cat in the sink taking a bubble bath and my dog getting a tan with his cool sunglasses on! Boo is my cat and Max is my dog, also called Bob and Nob or Boolie and Noelle!
Boo is five years old and is the child of the first cat I had, her name was White because she was totally white. In 2004 she disappeared and we never saw her again. He is called Boo after the little girl in the movie Monsters Inc.
Max is nine years old and my very best friend. I love him so much, he sleeps on my bed and needs to be walked!
Also a picture of my favorite bird. When I see this kind of bird, "I GET GOOD MOODED!"
I love that, good mooded! I'll have to ask Lore what kind of bird that is, I've never seen one like that, it is beautiful. Maybe it's just a Belgium bird!
I spoke with Lore on the phone yesterday for about an hour. I miss her so much but will see her next summer. I hope the time flies by!
Enjoy, Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: