Friday, August 1, 2008

"MEET MISS G'S DAUGHTER IN LAW CATHERINE"


Miss G with Little House of Music had a wonderful visit with Catherine. The reason I'm writing in this color is because it's close to pink and Catherine and Chris are having a baby girl. The baby is due November 9Th and Catherine doesn't even look like she is going to have a baby yet!!!
Catherine is married to my son Chris and I already told her that when she goes into labor she might as well drive herself to the hospital! My son will be a nervous wreck and have to take a shower before they can leave for the hospital and I'm already sure he'll forget Catherine and Mahri Cate's suitcase! Isn't that a precious name, Mahri Cate? That was Catherine's grandmother's name.
Catherine is from London, England and yes she talks funny! Catherine is a long distant runner and still runs Mahri Cate around the track everyday ten times. I don't think I could walk around the track one time!
We had a wonderful visit. We looked at cribs, blankets and pink everything. It's been awhile since I really looked at baby items and have they ever changed.
I even got to hear Mahri Cate's heartbeat when Catherine had her check up at the Doctors. How very cool that was, I felt honored!
I felt so much at home and I was so relaxed which is very unusual for me. We shopped, ate out, went to a state park, shopped some more, ate some more, went to the track, ate some more and shopped. Isn't that what a vacation is all about?
I am very proud to have Catherine a part of my family. She is a wonderful wife to my son, a wonderful mother to my four grandkittens and a GREAT daughter in law. We are very good friends, just isn't that wonderful? I feel very blessed.
Thanks for a great visit Catherine. I'll be back when Mahri Cate gets here and I love you very much.
Mother In Law
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: