Thursday, August 21, 2008

"MISS G'S "SUMO WRESTLER!"







Miss G with Little House of Music would like you to meet my "Sumo Wrestler" Mr. Patch my cat!
I have had him on a diet for years believe it or not! Patch has a hip problem when he was one year old and had to have both of his hips removed so he really isn't very active at all, but he is my boy and I love him! Patch the fat cat! All my other cats together do not weigh as much as Patch.
Patch is the only cat I have ever had that gives love bites. He nibbles on my hands and arms to tell me he loves his Mom, how precious!
Other than his name Sumo and Patch I also call him my $3,000.00 cat! That is very close to the amount we have spent on him at the Vets for surgery and all kind of other things! Oh well, I'd rather have my Patch than the money any day!
Enjoy the pictures!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: