Friday, August 22, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC-ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL?"


Hi again from Miss G at Little House of Music.
Meet our Sharon, isn't she beautiful. She should be a model!
Sharon is originally from Peru.
Sharon is my webmaster Bill's wife. I hope he listens to her more than he listens to me! Sharon helps Bill in the office and helps him with design. Sharon is super talented, remember behind every great man is a fabulous woman! Men, they just can't do it alone!!!
Thank you Sharon for all your help and also thank you for sharing your husband and daughter Raven with me. Raven is one of my wonderful piano students and she is doing very well. Just wait until you hear the song Raven is writing.
Sharon: Bill was SUPER lucky the day he met you.
I love you all,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: