Thursday, August 7, 2008

"THE MANY FACES OF MISS G'S BEAUTIFUL GRANDDAUGHTER, MISS DARRIEN"







Miss G here with Little House of Music. Isn't she lovely? My Darrien was here visiting me for two weeks from Tennessee. We had a wonderful time together, it just is never long enough.
Darrien is 14 years old and starting High School this year! Where does the time go? She is very active in school. She has been a cheerleader, dancer and into music at her school but this year she made it for the High School Soccer Team which she really was hoping for. She has been playing soccer for years and is very good and excited about making her school team.Great Job Darrien!
Darrien also excels in music. She has a beautiful singing voice and plays the piano very well. She has inherited my gift of music. She writes songs and one of her songs was on our "Two Octaves of Kids" CD. If Darrien wants to do something she keeps working on it until she makes it. I'm very proud of her. Her personality shines and she has many friends. Darrien lives her life with high standards and good values.
Darrien will swim with the Dolphins, because she wants too. Her big goal is to be apart of the Sea World Dolphin show! We found out all the details of what she must do to be considered to swim with the Dolphins. When she wants to do something, she'll do it! I wonder who she takes after?
She is already safely back in Tennessee and her Grammy, me, Miss G certainly misses my Darrien.
I love you Darrien and can't wait to see you again. I cherish every minute she and I have together. She's my girl!
Enjoy the pictures.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: