Saturday, August 2, 2008

"MISS G WITH A VERY EXCITING DAY AT THE BEACH!"


Miss G with Little House of Music saw a first! Yesterday while at the beach I was walking out into the ocean and a wonderful, beautiful Sea Turtle swam right by me. It's the first time I ever have seen that! I was so excited that I wanted to follow it but I didn't think that was a good idea, I just might end up in Hawaii!
I love Sea Turtles and am a member of the Sea Turtle Preservation Society here where I live.
I have seen broken eggs on the beach where baby's have hatched, and one day even found a baby Sea Turtle. I called the Sea Turtle Preservation Society to come and get the baby so it wouldn't die, but never ever a real live big Sea Turtle swimming next to me. How very cool is that?
That's my Florida! Come and I'll share it with you!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: