Thursday, August 7, 2008

"MISS G'S STUDENT ANDREW---SETTLE DOWN GIRLS, YES, HE IS VERY HANDSOME!"







Miss G with Little House of Music already knows that every girl student I have will want to take their lessons either before Andrew or after Andrew! Wow, he should be a male model.
Andrew is as nice as he looks and is really into music. Andrew already plays the guitar and drums and now the piano.
Andrew is 16 and is home schooled. If I were his Mother I would also keep him at home away from the girls!!!
Other than being a good student Andrew also is a basketball player in his home school league.
Andrew and I are going to have a great time together at lessons, we have already started to have fun. Welcome to our Little House of Music Family Andrew.
Sorry girls, I'm the only one that gets a hug!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: