Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"MISS G'S STARS AT THE BACK TO SCHOOL EXPO"







Miss G with Little House of Music was so very proud of my "STARS" that preformed on stage at the back to school expo.
Maddie and Sydney who are sisters, bottom left played two duets and each played two songs by themselves. Isn't that wonderful?
Claire and Sarah both sang us a song from the Grammy nominated Little House of Music. Claire sang "Mr. Quarter Note" and Sarah sang "Myrtle the Turtle." Claire is in the middle and Sarah on top right. Aren't they all PRECIOUS?
I'm sure I not only produce "STARS" but also "HAMS!"
Thank you kids for getting up there and showing your stuff. Hey, adults, that's a hard thing to do! Most adults would crumble under the pressure of preforming up on stage in front of others but not my kids! YOU GO KIDS!
Maddie, Sydney, Claire and Sarah, Miss G is very proud of you all and THANK YOU!
I SEND A MILLION HUGS,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: