Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"MISS G AT THE BACK TO SCHOOL EXPO"


Miss G with Little House of Music had a really fun day at the back to school expo at Merritt Square mall. The expo was hosted by the staff of the Mom's magazine with Florida Today.
I meet so many new and interesting people at the expo. My bubble gum and candy basket were the highlight at my booth! That was a good idea to take the goodies because everyone stops to visit that way. The only problem I had was I talked to much!!! Can you possibly imagine?
After we set everything up I just looked at the table and felt so proud that I had accomplished all of this for the children. All good positive educational fun stuff for kids. Yes, I'm proud but I don't know how and when I did it all, but I did!
Right now I'm working on at least five new projects for next years expo!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: