Wednesday, May 7, 2008

YOU GO SHAUN!




Hat's off to my student Shaun. From the first time I met Shaun in was in the Boy Scouts of America, now he is an Eagle Scout candidate. What a honor for Shaun. The boy scouts of America is a marvelous program for our young boys. By the looks of his uniform he has gotten every badge they give out! I sure hope he has his music badge!
Shaun just received "Certificate of Appreciation" from the Mayor of Melbourne, FL. Fourteen year old Shaun refurbished the pond at the Florida Historical Society Roesch House in Melbourne, FL and it looks absolutely beautiful. You go Shaun! I have always known you were a very special young man. How thoughtful of you to give your time and energy to make our Historical Society look more pleasant for all to see.
All we ever hear about are the bad things teenagers do. I think we need a special TV station just for all the good things our teenagers do. I think all of us adult Americans should stand up clapping and start praising our youth of today. After all they will soon be the one's taking care of us!
Keep up the great work Shaun. I'm very, very proud of you.
Love and Hugs,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: