Wednesday, May 14, 2008

MY SON CHRIS WITH LORE AND HER MOTHER IN BELGIUM




Hi, this is Miss G with Little House of Music. The picture is of my son, Chris meeting my Lore and her mother in Belgium. Lore's mother Simoon on left, Chris in the middle and Lore on the right. What a handsome trio! How wonderful, he got to meet our family in Belgium! I've never been to Belgium but hopefully will visit soon. My son, Chris is a sports agent for track and field. He has been to every county in the world that we are allowed to enter! What a great experience for him not to mention the education he has gotten from visiting all over the world. He will be in China for the Olymics this summer. Chris played all kinds sports while growing up, "Plus of course the Piano!" His favorite was track so off to college he went on a track scholarship and the rest is history. He and his partner have their own company and represent over 100 track and field athletes. I am very proud of him, the only problem this mom has is every time he gets on an airplane I hold my breath until he is safely home.
All you kids out there reading this, keep in mind, running on a track team will help you in every other sport you play! "Be Fast!"
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: